Thursday, March 8, 2007

October 6 2006

Today is my last day. I am beyond over it at this point. But, I am also getting nervous about the new company and my current finacials.

You know your first day at work, how you feel incredibly awkward. You don't know who to trust, or what to expect. What are the rules? Do they freak out if you are a minute late (literally) like they do here? Do they expect you to work later than your scheduled time, or is that not even allowed. Where is the water? Where do I put my lunch? Do I go to lunch with people. I can't afford it, but might lose potential friends if I don't the first week.

All I can focus on right now is that I am beyond excited about the gym. I really hope it is the gym I am hoping it will be.

I need to do work here, but I dont see the strategic point. I need to shred some papers, but then I have the whole awkward situation by the boss. I also need to do work for KJ but want to fall asleep while I do it. I need to clean out my desk, and perhaps make everything seem easy to get to. But is it too early? Probably.

I want to go grab some caffiene from the fridge but then I have to walk by the desk I dont want to walk by. The things I deal with on a daily basis.

I got this pretty sweet unexpected check this week, but somehow it is gone and I didn't even get to do any special spending. BOO. I am supposed to get another sweet check by next week. It better come through.

I might have to start freelancing if I want to go to Brazil. That whole thing is stressing me out beyond belief. I don't have rich parents who will pay for things while I am there. I need my loans and credit cards paid off before then, but that is not possible. Boo. Maybe if I sell my car, I will be able to pay off at least one credit card. Hmm. Anyone want to buy a corolla in a year or so? hah.

I am just rambling now. This is turning into the same kind of thing I did last time with my blog. Should I just quit now? ehhh.

No comments: