Thursday, March 8, 2007

October 18, 2006

I have gone swimming for 45 mins for 3 days. I am sore. My body feels as heavy as lead.

Work is getting better, although I might have offended one of my clients on accident. He is gay, which I could care less about (either way), and I said something that made it sound like I didn't think the gay crowd in SAN FRANCISCO was big. Of course it is big, who doesn't know that? I felt like such an idiot. I was on the phone for probably 2.5 hours, and it was pure stress. When I got done with it, after having to pee BADLY for the last 45 minutes of the conversation, I went to the bathroom and saw that my entire face and body was flushed with anxiety. I have to say it was a bit embarassing, both on the phone, and at work.

I wanted to write because I felt I had something to say. But really, all I have to say is that either technology or a person is mad at me. I hope it is the technology. Hmmm.

I watched America's Next Top Model tonight and now One Tree Hill is on. I have it on still because I have to keep it loud to drown out the dogs barking. I suppose I could turn it, but I am strangely fascinated with how completely TERRIBLE this show is. It is AWFUL. Do you ever watch things just to figure out how something so completely terrible can be making people millions of dollars? I do.

I should go now. With my new schedule I need to get to bed 45 minutes ago to get 8 hours of sleep.

No comments: