Thursday, March 8, 2007

October 23 2006

So my stomach has been all nasty feeling ever since I drank a "Well Being" Naked Juice. I love those, a lot, but I am definitely not a "well being" right now.

Yuck.

Ironic, when I want to be healthy and force myself to drink my fruit, that I actually get nasty feeling from it. Awesome.

Other than that, today was definitely a Monday. I got 4 hours of sleep and kept fucking everything up at work. ie:

Me: Ring... Ring... Miss, can you tell me your account number so I can charge you for this thing you never wanted in the first place but you are required to pay for?
Client: Fine, here it is. click.
Me: Shit... I forgot to ask for her address. Ring Ring, Hi, im annoying, I forgot your address.
Client: Here it is. grr. Click
Me: Shit... I forgot the cvv2 code. Ring Ring, okay i know you hate me now, but.... Client: Okay... get it right next time... you freaking idiot (they mumble under their breath (not literally))Click.
Me: Shit... I forgot to get her ID number. Fuck...Ring Ring... can i have your ID #.
Client: Okay you POS here it is. Click
Accounting Person: The ID number doesnt match up with the account number.
Me: FUCK!!! Ring, ring. Miss, are you sure this is your ID number? Do I have it correct.
Client: Yes you have it correct, why isnt it working you retard?
Me: I dont know I will go make sure. and check again Click. Miss accountant can you run it again?
Accountant: It wont make a difference.
Me: fuck, I cant call this lady AGAIN. ::look back at history records:: oh shit, the account number was wrong. Miss Accountant... the account number is wrong.
Accountant: It wont make a difference the ID # is wrong. (this is where I am not that retarded).
Me: No you wrote it down wrong, even after I gave it to you the right way... the third time....
Accountant: Your'e an idiot, I am going to glare at you ALL afternoon.

No comments: