Thursday, March 8, 2007

October 11 2006

So, it has been a big week for me. The new start at a new job. I start a lot earlier than I have ever started at a job (7 am) but I get out at 330pm, which is amazing. Seriously.

I like my boss, she seems pretty awesome so far. The people at work seem pretty neat too, although I have no real friends yet. But I know that takes time. I miss people from BP a lot, but I think overall this is a better move for me.

I like the job I will be doing a lot, once I start that is. It is all SEO, which is what I want. Woo hoo!!

I had a lot to say earlier, but I just had to email a bunch of people. I am not able to email during the day because I am getting trained by people all day so I have a lot of backlog email. It is nice to read. I just feel out of touch with the world when I cant email or read blogs. Soon enough.

I dont have a desk yet at work, and I dont think I do all week. Monday I start for real, and I cannot wait. woo hoo.

Also, I think I can start the gym next week. I found out its not completely free though. BOO. They pay for membership, like the original membership, and some processing fee, but not the monthly payments. BOO. Oh well, it is still at a very discounted price and I will be able to swim. Woo hoo!

I just hope I can work something out so I can go Brazil for a week in January. Eeek.

No comments: