Thursday, March 8, 2007

October 27, 2006

So, I am not one of those people who especially likes Halloween. Okay, I don't like it (especially not especially). I don't hate it either, but nothing about it, aside from the mass amounts of candy, really gets me excited. One of the reasons that I do not like it very much is because I do not like to get dressed up as something else. I like who I am, and I don't like to make a spectacle over what I am wearing. Really, I would prefer to be the wallflower most of the time. At least when it comes to be trying to look silly on purpose. Another reason why I don't like Halloween and Halloween parties is because I am not one for parties, really, I don't like parties, well like college parties or whatever, where drinking is the main aspect of the party. I prefer parties where people are coherent or are at least entertaining to a funny point when they are incoherent. Hah.



Everyone at work, and the rest of my friends, are all talking about Halloween plans and their costumes, etc. I am just excited that this year I have the excuse that the Suns first season game of the year is on TV on Halloween. I might just wear my Suns shirt that day. Does that count as a costume? Haha.



I think the real issue is that I am boring when it comes to Halloween. I try to pretend that I am into it, but really, I am not. Last year I had the coolest costume ever, QUAIL MAN. But even the awesome costume didn't make my Halloween party entertaining. That night was actually quite annoying.



This Halloween weekend I might go to the Haute Dog Howl-o-ween parade, but that is all, in a Halloween sense. I will be going to Carey Bear's birthday party which to me is a LOT more entertaining than any sort of drunken Halloween party. I am very excited for her party actually. On the actual day of Halloween I am going to watch the Suns game and make sure my dogs don't eat the little kids or their candy.

No comments: